Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Two Are Alike

It's true, no two pregnancies are alike, no two babies, children or people. Not even twins. So this pregnancy is completely different than the first. I didn't have any of the standard/common pregnancy symptoms when pregnant with Abigail and with this pregnancy, well, I've had every symptom in the book. I've had morning sickness; heart burn; octo migrane (where it affects your vision - I never even get headaches; sensitivity to smell; wiped out by 8:30pm; and the list goes on. These occured mostly in the first 8 weeks. Most symptoms seemed to go away around week 10 except one. I'M HUGE. While the baby measures exactly to the age in weeks of pregnancy and my belly measures exactly to the weeks in pregnancy and my weight is perfectly on par...I just look gigantic. It's strange. I was showing at 6 weeks and in maternity at 7 weeks! ha!

Well, I must say I enjoy it anyway. Despite the fact that some of my maternity-wear from the first pregnancy don't fit me even this early on (too small for me to wear!), I enjoy knowing baby is growing big and strong!!!

Here's a pic of me at week nine heading to the neighbor's party. Abigail checking out her lipgloss and making funny faces. :)