Friday, November 26, 2010

And so it starts...

The day before Thanksgiving we decided just to put a few things up related to the beautiful Christmas holiday. Abigail enjoyed seeing the different villages and snow and people. We had a few things break, but nothing a little glue gun couldn't fix!!

We bought a nice nativity scene at Home Depot believe it or not and set it up. I had searched forever for the one I wanted, but could never find it and Matt found it! I didn't want the extravagant kind or really embellished and such, just the simple kind with a baby Jesus that would remind me of the kind my Grandma had in her nativity scene.

Abigail really liked hearing about Baby Jesus' birth and so we'll make sure to continue the story so she understands this is the real reason for this season. We've always talked to her about it and this year she is really taking an interest so we will be sure to take advantage of that!