Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breakfast with Abigail

While Daddy had to run and do some things, Abigail and I went to the Corner Bakery one morning for breakfast. We sat in a small booth with one seat on either side. We had a incredible conversation about all things fun and imaginative that only 2 1/2 year old plus could share with you! She was a toddler and wiggled about and messed with things, but most of the time we ate and had a nice talk. We sat against a wall that must have had their industrial dishwashing machine on the opposite side cause every now and then the wall would shake. People around us would notice. I would tell them that we're causing a bit of commotion over here...our very own earthquake. Every time it would happen, she and I would shake and laugh!

The photos are terrible and were all taken by my cell phone which isn't all that great when you're subject moves like 100 mph. I still captured them and loved them that I had to post.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow created with Smilebox