Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Turning 40 is Fun!

My Facebook Status read: "Greetings 40!" I accept that you are the digits representing my years of life, but you are only a number to me. I may feel a bit tired at times, but that does not equal old (just means I have an active toddler at home!). So go ahead oldness, bring it on. I've got my boom, boom, pow on. Cheers to being est in 1969."

Here is Abigail at "one" of mommy's parties enjoying the birthday cake that Daddy made!!

We had a Happy Hour Party @ Brio's Patio the day of my birthday. It was great and the weather was so nice. We had quite a few friends come by! At work, my office was decorated with nasty "40" decorations and we had cake and flowers! I had a surprise party with a few friends the Sunday before too! It was just a GREAT birthday WEEK!!