Monday, May 11, 2009

My Second Mother's Day
Momma Wolf's second Mother's Day was great. It started with breakfast in bed including blackberry pancakes that ended up on Abigail's dress and the bed sheets, but we managed to get Oxyclean on there and make things all better. I didn't mind getting stains on clothes and such...it was just the sweetest gift to be surrounded by my little family eating yummy warm pancakes tucked under the covers. Could it get any better than this?! She is my every dream come true and the greatest GIFT I've been blessed with in my life. I thank God on this day for my sweet miracle and for blessing me with the special gift of being a mommy.

This was the beautiful gift Abigail made me at school!

On the other side of her photo was her handprint.


We came back from church and lunch and took a few pics at home.