Wednesday, June 22, 2011




Birth Announcements!



Finally, I'm getting birth announcements out this week! Whew! And you can see I was way behind in making posts to this blog as well. It's been busy and exciting and tiring all rolled up into one, but we feel very blessed.



I took these pictures (the Happy Lense) and couldn't decided which one I wanted for the birth announcments. She was three weeks old when I took them. The blanket in the background is a gift from the first born on the Wolf side, Joanne, and she made it! It is absolutely gorgeous and the other side has a beautiful flower pattern print! Love it! The bowl was a souvenir we bought when we went to Brazil 6 years ago before we were married and it currently holds all the emails in a bound notebook we received when we sent out a note saying we were engaged. The cocoon is handmade from a lady I don't even know who lives up north and sells these online on itsy.com. It's gorgeous and will always hold a sentimental place in my heart since we wrapped her in this the day we left the hospital.


We chose the last picture here!! Hope you like it as much as I do!!