Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE TERRIFIC TWOS!!

Why I Love TWO
by Mommy

We are two weeks into two years old and it's just fantastic! Every morning new words come flying out of her mouth...every night her imagination soars and after we read her bedtime stories, she makes up stories on her own and tells them to us! And it's during the day that "two" comes to life. She explores and discovers and questions and reacts and on and on. As a first time mom, this is new territory for me and so from pacifiers and mumbles to sass and words here we go! It really is loads of fun and I laugh so much just in the first 5 minutes of the day! Oh life is good! I'm sure though I'll have another post in the future that's titled, "The Terrible Twos - Why the Twos Drive Me Nuts!" but for now I will enjoy every second!

Photo taken 03.09.10 after school enjoying the GREAT weather on her slide!!


Telling mommy that we need to water our veggies and herbs!



Heading down the slide!



Having fun with her new bunny Uncle Dave & Aunt Diana gave her!



Private time with her bday cake!!




Some of the two-ish group enjoying the cake!



The Playdoh station during the party!!



Homemade decorations for the party: Made with Love by Mom & Dad!



The Sesame Street Gang Joining Abby Cadabby! I found all of the puppets on Ebay and decorated with them. I had meant to have some adults put them on when we sang Happy Birthday, but I got too caught up in the fun and forgot! Oh well, they were super cute on the mantel!


Mom & Dad at the party: Never imagined dressing in an Elmo and Cookie Monster shirts at 9:30 in the morning with 13 two year olds running around the living room with Playdoh!
*******Conversation Videos:*********
Who's Who? 03.09.10
Banana/Obama 03.04.10
The Sweetness of Play 03.09.10