Saturday, August 1, 2009

Turning the Calendar to Yet Another Month in a Blink!

Time is flying just way too fast. It is now going to be August...she'll turn 18 months. How can that be? I thank God for this beautiful miracle. It's work no doubt, but as they, "when you do what you love, it isn't work!" This is truly the most fun I have ever had! The snapshots below are just a few from the last days of JULY! Random pics from the thousands that I gather!


PEEK-A-BOO...

Not only can she say it, but she loves to demonstrate! Here she is after digging out some shorts from my drawers and putting them over her head. She thought she had done something wrong (and of course loved that idea so ran and laughed away from me). I caught her and snapped this pic right up!


SAY CHEESE!!
This was an exciting event for me (aka, the fanatical photographer). She learned to say "cheese" while looking at the camera! Woo-hoo! Imagine that!



PLUM GORGEOUS!
Sitting in one of our counter chairs...doesn't like high chairs now...eating PLUMS which she loves! I just loved this photo. She's playing with a little flashlight, sitting on a chair, gobbling up some plums! So random and so fun!


EVERY GIRL LOVES SHOES!
She's no different. She's now taken a fascination to putting on all of mommy's shoes and a few of daddy's too! It's completely hilarious to see her try to get them on! I will need to take video of that real soon!!



AND THE COW SAYS MOO!
Her fave animal I think (thanks to Mom's heavy influence!). Here we are at the mall playing in the Kidzone and she naturally gravitated toward this cutie cow! Too funny! Not sure if you know, but our street t's to a large piece of farmland that is populated with cows (don't worry we can't smell them from our house - whew!). The word "moo" is like the toll for us when she's in the car and we pass them by! She knows exactly where they hang out!