Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE SUGAR COOKIE EXPERIENCE 2010

This picture pretty much sums it all up. While we didn't end up with beautifully decorated Christmas sugar cookies, we did end up having a GREAT time. Tips for next time: Not a school night activity; do not buy or use industrial strength food coloring ; aprons are overrated.



Silly girl!



Mommy watching close.


Oh what a good dough roller she is!



Adding just a little bit more flour!



The powerful food coloring. I thought I'd do good by buying the fancy food coloring, but got way more than what I bargained for. I attempted to frost a few while Abigail was getting her bath. I quickly realized what I was up againsted and decided this wasn't happening. I left all of the cookies 'naked' and they tasted delicious and my two sweethearts remained unscathed from this permanent marker type food coloring!



Some of our cookie cutters. I know, the butterfly isn't all that Christmasy, but Abigail asked Santa for a butterfly so it made the cut as a part of our sugar cookie collection!



Wearing Daddy's chef hat just made an adorable picture!