Thursday, December 3, 2009

so many reasons to give thanks...

Each and every day I give thanks for this amazing life that I have been blessed with. Sure, there are plenty of tough times and challenges, but this life is a gift that's been given to me that I am so incredibly thankful for!! I have an amazing husband who is my soulmate and this precious daughter (oh what a gift!) and we have our health and that of our families and a circle of friends that is so warm, fun, and loving!! What could we possibly need or want! I give thanks to our Lord and Savior for all He is in my life and for all that He has blessed our lives with! Giving Thanks & Praise to God...


she's almost two:


hanging out with couins in minnesota for thanksgiving:



at home just being silly:


at the smu football game having fun cheering for the mustangs:



arriving at the smu game: